Complete Kenwood TS...

Notifications
Clear all

Complete Kenwood TS-530SP station with AT-230 tuner, VFO-230, SM220 + BS8 Panadapter, SM220 speaker and Shure 444 Microphone

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
 Ray
(@n0keg)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

Greetings all!

The time has come for me to part with my complete Kenwood hybrid station.  This 530SP has been equipped with the missing circuitry as compared to the 830 to enable the narrow and wide IF outputs for the BS-8 Panadapter.  The IF board in the 530's are essentially the same as the 830, Kenwood just left out the components to enable the IF output. The station is complete and in very good working order.  The only negative is that there was minor shipping damage to the radio when I bought it several years ago.  The damage is strictly cosmetic on the rear of the radio and doesn't impact functionality at all.  Please see pics for more details.  If you're looking for a fully functional and complete Kenwood Hybrid station, this is the one for you!  Asking $800 Reduced $650, trades and offers entertained.  I don't check the forums often, please contact me on the air, text or call @ 72O-985-9984.

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ray

Dan Grady reacted
Share: