Quickie build, based on this Thingiverse design. I like that these are chainable - run out of ports, plug another breakout in. I didn't love how the original build used Anderson 1336G1 blade connectors - those puppies are over $1 each at Digikey! I had some 14 gauge enameled wire left from my end-fed build so I crimped and soldered that up instead. Works fine.
I found the dimensions a bit off, at least for my printer so I sized up the holes a bit, swapped the snap-together bits for proper heat-set threaded inserts, and added a couple holes for wall mounting. STL files for 3D printing here:
AB0L (Formerly N0KAI)
Kenwood TM-V71A, Kenwood TS-590S, Motorola XPR4550, TYT MD-UV380, Kenwood TH-D7A, BTECH UV-5X3, µBITX V5 QRP