1 Posts
1 Users
2 Likes
AB0L
 AB0L
(@3d0g)
Maker of fjords.
Topic starter  

Actually built this a couple years ago but never got around to writing a proper UI for it. I recently discovered RigExpert pushed new firmware and wrote an Arduino library for their RigExpert AA-30.ZERO and that motivated me to finally get the job done.

Nothing fancy, since the Arduino Uno doesn't have a whole lot of program space; just SWR plots for the various bands and detection of resonant freq, Z and Return Loss for the sweep. For more heavy-duty work, the analyzer will detect if RigExpert's AntScope software is on the USB interface and switch into a slave mode allowing full software control. Accuracy is just as good as all the other RigExpert analyzers. Those Russians do good work.

The Adafruit 2.8" TFT LCD with Touchscreen Breakout Board also has an SD card interface. I'd like to automatically log all sweeps but getting the SD card library to fit in memory is going to be tight. We'll see...

AB0L (Formerly N0KAI)
-----
Kenwood TM-V71A, Kenwood TS-590S, Icom ID-4100A, Yaseu FT-891, TYT MD-UV380, TYT MD-380, Kenwood TH-D7A, BTECH UV-5X3, µBITX V5, µBITX V4, QRPGuys 40/30/20m DSB Digital Transceiver

Share: