Northern Colorado Amateur Radio Club this Saturday
From the Website:
Winter Hamfest 2020
The 2020 Hamfest – Saturday January 18, 2020 - will be located at the Larimer County Fairgrounds, in the Thomas M. McKee 4H Building at The Ranch in Loveland Colorado. Doors open to the public at 8:00am.
This spectacular facility is bright and well lit, and has room for 100 vendors and distributors. The facility is conveniently located just north of US-34 on I-25. Talk-in frequency will be 448.025 MHz (-) 100Hz tone.
This year’s event features:
- Fantastic prizes!
- Three tracks of Technical Forums
- License Testing (no admission required, all levels offered) - 9:30am
- Exhibits, demonstrations and more!
We would like to thank all our sponsors and encourage you to visit them.
Additional details for the HAMFEST:
This year's schedule:
- 7:00am - Vendors enter to set up
- 8:00am - Doors open to the public
- 9:00am - Ham radio "Show and Tell" (ends at 11am) - Fort Collins Rm
- 9:00am - Forums
- 9:30am - VE Testing - Loveland/Berthoud Rm
- 10:00am - Forums
- 10:30am - Forum: Solar Powered Ham Shack - LaPorte Rm
- 11:00am - Forum: Ionosphere Sounding for Amateur Radio - Estes Park Rm
- 12:30pm - Raffle drawing
If you would like to contact the NCARC HamFest Chairman, please click here!
See everyone there.
Joe Hawley / KD0TYU