Clear all

Diamond Antenna X50A Dual-Band Base/Repeater Antenna - For Sale

2 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@w1nv)
Topic starter  

Good Evening Everyone

I'm Mike and i'm new to PRA and a newly licensed Technician.  I would have posted an introduction in another section of the forum but I either missed the section for introductions or there isn't one.  

It's a long story, but I have an "in-box", unopened Diamond X50 vertical antenna from DX Engineering for sale. It was just delivered 2 days ago. There aren't any problems with the antenna (obviously, or I assume so, since it's in the box).  I just went a different direction. The tape hasn't even been removed from the box. I was going to return it to DX Engineering but I have to pay for return shipping, which would be expensive based on the shape, and not worth the cost of the return. Therefore, I'd prefer to sell it locally. DX is selling it for $94.99. 

I'll take the hit and sell it for $85.00.  I would have included photos but I'd rather sell it in the box as it proves it's unused. If you want photos of the box, i'd be happy to send them to you. Ha. 

Thanks and have a good evening. 

Mike

KF0DLX

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Mike (W1NV)

Topic Tags
(@w1nv)
Topic starter  

I was able to return the antenna for little cost so it's no longer for sale. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Share: