|1.30pm – 3.30pm MST February 21st
Learn about the following topics:
- Setup for repeater operations
- CTCSS and Tone
- Simplex Operations
- Along with other topics to help get you on the air
Be able to ask questions and talk with others trying some of the same operations you are.
This class is geared toward those that:
- Already have their amateur radio license.
- New to using their radio or have never used their radio.
- The focus is “getting on the air”
- It is preferred that you have a radio or loaner for the class
- An operators manual for the above mentioned radio is helpful
Meeting Link: https://nickmeacher.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u%3Defd7ba086d1ec7c9df030809f%26id%3D5a5dd4074d%26e%3D306e67beb6&source=gmail&ust=1613965806085000&usg=AFQjCNHAGkAvp7KfCx9caELxvi-uiepiO g">meet.google.com/wub-nczb-hgv
Phone Numbers (US): (260) 468-8040
PIN: 876 870 149#