Saturday, June 13th, 2020 19:00 to
Sunday, June 14th, 2020 19:00
(UTC) UTC
Where:
All Amateur bands, HF, VHF, & UHF
Organizer:
kn4crd@gmail.com
Description:
The JS8 QSO Party is a chance to get on the air with JS8 and make some contacts every month. Whether you like a quick exchange or a long rag-chew, this event is for you. We have a lot of great, patient operators in the group, so the environment should be very welcoming!

The party is an all-day event held monthly on the Second Saturday of the month (unless the schedule is modified for a particular event). Each month will have a theme or goal. 

Monthly Theme: Get on the air and chat with JS8!
When: 24 hours starting at 19:00 UTC and ending at 19:00 UTC (Zulu)
Participation: Global
Bands: All Amateur Bands

Remember, by default JS8 QSO Party events are not contests, so all amateur bands are open for use. Now might be the time to break out your 30m delta loop or 17m hamstick or 12m bed springs!

Sticking to the theme is nice, but remember that with JS8 we have the freedom of free-text. So, feel free to QSY toward a clear frequency and talk about anything you want.

I hope to see some of y'all on the air. Let me know if I can help in the meantime!

Cheers!

Best,
Jordan / KN4CRD

73 KE0DC

Jeff Karpinski
(@webmaster)
Reputable Member Admin

Forgive me Doug - I edited your post to take all that colored text formatting out. It was too hard to read!

ReplyQuote
KE0DC
(@ke0dc)
Non-member
Topic starter  

@webmaster No problem.

73 KE0DC

ReplyQuote
tomkhaz
(@tomkhaz)

Next JS8Call QSO Party coming this weekend. Same info as above.

"

The party is an all-day event held monthly on the Second Saturday of the month (unless the schedule is modified for a particular event). Each month will have a theme or goal.

Monthly Theme: Get on the air and chat with JS8!
When: 24 hours starting at 19:00 UTC and ending at 19:00 UTC (Zulu)
Participation: Global
Bands: All Amateur Bands

"

ReplyQuote
Share: